• Are you or members of your team “on LinkedIn,” but are still not 100% sure if you’re truly leveraging it to create opportunities or grow your network?
• Would you like to cultivate your professional brand on LinkedIn so your profile is actually attracting the leads, strategic partners and people that you are targeting?
• Would you like to learn how to have more control of your LinkedIn info and which settings will help you do so?
• Are you getting value out of your participation in Groups on LinkedIn or are perhaps thinking of creating a group of your own?
• Do you know how to research and find the information you need within this powerful tool?
• Would like to start publishing your original blog post on LinkedIn?
• Do you know how to maximize LinkedIn’s search capabilities to find the information you need within this powerful tool?
I’ve been a member and fan of LinkedIn since early 2004 and was recently hand-picked by LinkedIn to present my tips to 150+ biz owners at a LinkedIn Live event in Silicon Valley. I’ve also attended multiple in-depth training sessions delivered by LinkedIn’s own executives, coached loads of professionals 1-on-1, and have delivered numerous “Leveraging LinkedIn” workshops. So, I’m confident that I’m the best person to show you how to master all of the above so you too can gain competitive advantage and effectively leverage LinkedIn to be seen, found and connected. You can even engage me if you need help articulating your brand and gearing it toward future goals versus previous responsibilities. I can also help you conduct a LinkedIn audit to ensure you’re presenting a clear and cohesive message.
Here are five of the most popular ways I can help….
1) I offer a personalized 2 hr one-on-one session for business owners, solo entrepreneurs, coaches or consultants looking to maximize their use of LinkedIn for business growth or thought leadership. This will be a deep dive into your LinkedIn profile and then the many ways you can generate leads and opportunities via your presence on LinkedIn. You’ll also learn how to take control of the information on your profile via some expert “LinkedIn Hacks,” which I’ll teach you. This basic and customized training is offered as an interactive video-based Skype/Google+ hangout session for only $349. Please submit PAYMENT INFO HERE to secure your private session today!
2) I also offer a premium Mastering LinkedIn session for business owners, consultants, coaches, or solo entrepreneurs looking to elevate their use of LinkedIn for thought leadership or business growth. This customized training includes everything offered in the basic package, plus a lot more. After an initial discovery session, the rest will be completed for you. Initial discovery is conducted via a phone or web-based session for an affordable $1295. Payment of $695 will be expected to secure your discovery session once we determine a mutually convenient date and then you can submit your PAYMENT INFO HERE. An invoice for the remaining $600 will be sent prior to the final review and strategy session.
3) If you’d like me to review and provide feedback on your LinkedIn profile, just use this PayPal link, I’ll find your profile on LinkedIn and then get back to you with my critique within 48 hrs or less (for $75).
Professional Blogging and Publishing on LinkedIn:
- What should I write about?
- What should I avoid writing about?
- What are some tips for producing great content?
- What exactly is an “authentic voice?”
- What are the rights and responsibilities for posts I write?
- What’s an editorial calendar and do I need one?
- How do I find images for my posts?
- Can I include a video within my post and how do I do that?
- How do I ensure I’m getting the max number of eyeballs on my posts I can?
- Do I have to start tweeting now?
5) I also offer a 2 hr program on Groups* that I can take you through via Skype or a Google+ Hangout. I have loads of experience managing my own private group and have helped many others determine how to manage and/or create groups for their business or professional interests. This session will show you how to grow your network, increase your brand’s visibility and generate leads by getting serious about Groups on LinkedIn.
Please submit session PAYMENT INFO HERE to start maximizing Groups on LinkedIn today! (NOTE: This learning session can be bundled with the Premium Plus Mastering LinkedIn package.)
*Just some of what we’d cover in your Groups session would include:
-Clarifying goals for the group going forward
-Determining group name and logo/images to us
-Composing group communications for description, welcome, rules, etc.
-Determining whether your group should be private or public group
-Handling invitations at launch and after
-Deciding on a profile of an ideal group member
-Managing Discussions and postings
“The two hours I spent with Sandy discussing my objectives and reviewing my LinkedIn profile were the best, most cost-effective two hours I’ve spent in a long time! Not only is Sandy an expert at virtually every aspect of LinkedIn, but also she makes the entire process fun and enjoyable. What’s more, since I’ve made the changes Sandy suggested, I have seen an increase in both the quality and quantity of my business leads. That’s ROI defined.” -Emily Cohen, Cohen Communications
“I had a truly productive coaching session with Sandy! She is clearly a LinkedIn expert and shared that expertise in ways that will really help my business. I look forward to continuing my work with her. I could tell she cares about my success and she took the time to get to know my needs. Personable and knowledgeable! An amazing value!” – Mary Hiland, Hiland & Associates
“Sandy has helped me with both my basic LinkedIn profile as well as how to use LinkedIn groups more effectively for my marketing plans and networking opportunities. She knows the in’s and outs of L-I so well and showed me lots of little things I never even knew I could do! Our time together was efficient, fun and so useful. I highly recommend her if you want to make more out of your LinkedIn connections for leads, referrals or just general brand awareness.” – Maria Ross, Red Slice
“Sandy provided our Columbia Hospitality sales directors with training in LinkedIn. She was extremely helpful in explaining and demonstrating various ways LinkedIn can help our sales team find appropriate business connections. She also provided the training with an uplifting tone that kept everyone engaged and excited about learning.” -Shelley Tomberg Columbia Hospitality
Contact me to schedule yours today!