• Are you or many of your employees “on LinkedIn,” but are still not 100% sure if you’re truly leveraging it to create opportunities or grow your network?
• Would you like to cultivate your professional brand on LinkedIn so your profile is actually attracting the leads, strategic partners and people that you are targeting?
• Would you like to learn how to have more control of your LinkedIn info and which settings will help you do so?
• Are you getting value out of your participation in Groups on LinkedIn or are perhaps thinking of creating a group of your own?
• Do you know how to research and find the information you need within this powerful tool?
• Would like to start publishing your original blog post on LinkedIn?
• Do you know how to maximize LinkedIn’s search capabilities to find the information you need within this powerful tool?
Since I’ve been a member and fan of LinkedIn since early 2004, have attended multiple in-depth training sessions delivered by LinkedIn’s own executives, have coached loads of professionals 1-on-1, and have delivered numerous “Leveraging LinkedIn” workshops, I can show you how to master all of the above so you too can gain competitive advantage and effectively leverage LinkedIn to be seen, found and connected. You can even engage me if you need help articulating your brand and gearing it toward future goals versus previous responsibilities. I can also help you conduct a LinkedIn audit to ensure you’re presenting a clear and cohesive message.
Here are five of the most popular ways I can help….
1) I offer a personalized 2 hr one-on-one session for business owners, consultants, job seekers or career climbers looking to maximize their use of LinkedIn for business growth or career management. This will be a deep dive into your LinkedIn profile and then the many ways you can generate leads and interest via your presence on LinkedIn. You’ll also learn how to take control of the information on your profile via some expert “LinkedIn Hacks,” which I’ll teach you. This basic, but customized training is offered as a phone or Skype/Google+ hangout session or in a mutually convenient location to those in the SF Bay Area for only $279. Please submit session PAYMENT INFO HERE to secure your deep dive today! (Note: Job search fees are usually tax deductible.)
2) I also offer a personalized premium Mastering LinkedIn session for business owners, consultants or career climbers looking to elevate their use of LinkedIn for business growth or executive career management. This customized training includes everything offered in the basic package and a lot more. After an initial discovery session, the rest will be completed for you. Discovery is conducted via a phone or Skype/Google+ hangout session or in a mutually convenient location to those in the SF Bay Area for an affordable $995. Payment of $495 will be expected to secure your discovery session date once we determine a mutually convenient date and then you can submit your PAYMENT INFO HERE. An invoice for the remaining $500 will be sent prior to the final review and strategy session.
3) If you’d like me to review and provide feedback on your LinkedIn profile, just use this PayPal link, I’ll find your profile on LinkedIn and then get back to you with my critique within 48 hrs or less (for $75).
Professional Blogging and Publishing on LinkedIn:
- What should I write about?
- What should I avoid writing about?
- What are some tips for producing great content?
- What exactly is an “authentic voice?”
- What are the rights and responsibilities for posts I write?
- What’s an editorial calendar and do I need one?
- How do I find images for my posts?
- Can I include a video within my post and how do I do that?
- How do I ensure I’m getting the max number of eyeballs on my posts I can?
- Do I have to start tweeting now?
5) I also offer a 2 hr program on Groups* that I can take you through via Skype or a Google+ Hangout. I have loads of experience managing my own private group and have helped many others determine how to manage and/or create a group for their business or professional interests. This session will show you how to grow your network, increase your brand’s visibility and generate leads by getting serious about Groups on LinkedIn.
Please submit session PAYMENT INFO HERE to start maximizing Groups on LinkedIn today! (NOTE: This learning session can be bundled with the Premium Plus Mastering LinkedIn package.)
*Just some of what we’d cover in your Groups session would include:
-Clarifying goals for the group going forward
-Determining group name and logo/images to us
-Composing group communications for description, welcome, rules, etc.
-Determining whether your group should be private or public group
-Handling invitations at launch and after
-Deciding on a profile of an ideal group member
-Managing Discussions and postings
“Sandy is a career coach, motivator and guide par excellence. She has personally counseled and helped me think through my career objectives in light of my current experiences as well as future aspirations. I would recommend her to anyone looking to better message their current work experience, articulate their career objectives to potential employers or simply structure their resume. She is a LinkedIn savant and can also help anyone make better use of this excellent tool!” -Alok Kapur, Microsoft Corporation (formerly)
“The two hours I spent with Sandy discussing my objectives and reviewing my LinkedIn profile were the best, most cost-effective two hours I’ve spent in a long time! Not only is Sandy an expert at virtually every aspect of LinkedIn, but also she makes the entire process fun and enjoyable. What’s more, since I’ve made the changes Sandy suggested, I have seen an increase in both the quality and quantity of my business leads. That’s ROI defined.” -Emily Cohen, Cohen Communications
Upcoming Webinars, Workshops & More
Offering webinars, keynote speeches, workshops and conference calls that are designed to inspire individuals and business owners. We’ll help you connect with your passion and vision for your business and professional life.
WEBINAR: LinkedIn….Beyond the Basics
I can deliver a webinar that includes sixty minutes of customized training for the people on your team already using LinkedIn at a beginner or intermediate level, and now would like to take their use of this powerful professional (not simply social) networking tool beyond the basics. During a live webinar, we’ll review 20+ slides that are sure to spark a few new ideas and then have a brief Q&A at the end. Fee: $25/attendee, includes a link to a handy and downloadable LinkedIn checklist. Contact me to schedule yours today!
“Sandy delivered an outstanding presentation for our college students on using LinkedIn for networking and job searches. She excels at targeting her material and engaging her audience with valuable insights and useful information. She is a delight to work with and I highly recommend her as your next speaker.” -Karrie Sutkus Seattle Pacific University
WEBINAR: LinkedIn for Business: Leveraging LinkedIn to Get Leads and Grow Your Brand
Please contact us to schedule your private Leveraging LinkedIn for Business webinar. Join business development strategist and LinkedIn trainer, Sandy Jones-Kaminski (moi) for a customized 60 min webinar where she’ll guide you on a deep dive into a maximized LinkedIn profile and share some of the many things you can do to develop new business, grow your brand and maximize your time on this powerful business development tool. Learn ways to generate leads, increase exposure and more!
“Sandy provided our Columbia Hospitality sales directors with training in LinkedIn. She was extremely helpful in explaining and demonstrating various ways LinkedIn can help our sales team find appropriate business connections. She also provided the training with an uplifting tone that kept everyone engaged and excited about learning.” -Shelley Tomberg Columbia Hospitality
“Due to Sandy’s knowledge-base and integrity, I invited her to participate as an Expert at my Virtual Summit for Women. She was a diligent presenter who articulated the content beautifully and provided incredible value. Sandy presented on “Leveraging LinkedIn: Getting the Most Out of this Powerful Professional Networking Tool.” For me, as the host of the Summit, even I took notes! As a result of what Sandy taught, I made over half a dozen changes to my LinkedIn profile… and I’m seeing the positive results!” -Suzanne Duret, Founder Showcasing Women
“Great (LinkedIn) tips! I thought I would have them all covered. HOWEVER I find once again I can ALWAYS learn something new on LinkedIn! Thanks!” -Thomas D., job seeker
Contact me to schedule yours today!