Author and event speaker Sandy Jones-Kaminski of Bella Domain Media provides social and professional networking consultation, event speaking engagements, in addition to professional branding and related books.
I’m available to speak to your group about effective networking, making the most out of time spent at conferences and events, maximizing LinkedIn® and more (click here). Check out some of the great reviews I’ve received here and then please feel free to CONTACT ME VIA THIS FORM to discuss your upcoming event or needs. I love speaking to businesses, industry associations, professional service firms and at global or local conferences. After a personal consultation with you, I will customize my talk to meet your specific needs and unique audience. You can also find me on SpeakerMatch.
Attendees will learn to meet people with ease and confidence, effortlessly engage in conversation, make a memorable first impression and lots more!
Preview of Sandy Jones-Kaminski’s “Making the Most of OHUG 2012″ presentation at the Oracle global user conference in Las Vegas in June:
If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, OR are willing to pay travel expenses, I will be happy to present in-person to your group(s). Typically, in addition to a speaker’s honorarium, copies of “I’m at a Networking Event–Now What???” are usually purchased as giveaways in advance (discount from publisher is offered) if presentation is on networking.
Need help to expand your business perspectives? Find employment? Make contact with that one person that can open doors for you? Are you connecting with the right people? Are you or the people you work with somewhat challenged when it comes to networking at events?
I’m at a Networking Event–Now What???, the #1 ranked book on the Inc.com 2010 Holiday Gift Guide: My Business Books Wishlist, illustrates that today’s social networking environments practically demand that you have at least some knowledge of effective networking best practices in order to achieve the results most of us are looking for.
Through this book you will learn how to make quality connections, cultivate relationships, expand your circle of influence through networking events, and create good “social capital.” You’ll also find information on networking tools and technology that will promote new contacts and connections.
• Are you or your team “on LinkedIn,” but still not 100% sure if you’re (or they’re) truly leveraging it to create opportunities or network effectively?
• Would you like to boost your professional brand on LinkedIn so your profile is attracting the business, career opportunities, strategic partners and people that you are targeting?
• Would you like to learn how to have more control of your LinkedIn info and which settings will help you do so?
• Are you getting value out of your participation in Groups on LinkedIn or are perhaps thinking of creating a group of your own?
• Do you know how to research and find the information you need within this powerful tool?
Since I’ve been a member and fan of LinkedIn since early 2004, have attended multiple in-depth training sessions delivered by LinkedIn’s own executives, have coached loads of professionals 1-on-1, and have delivered numerous “Leveraging LinkedIn” workshops, I can show you how to master all of the above so you too can gain competitive advantage and effectively leverage LinkedIn to be seen, found and connected. Here are four ways I can help:
1) An in-person, 2 hr, customized session for a group or team of ten (10) up to twenty-five (25) people is available (submit PAYMENT INFO HERE). Will invoice for any travel expenses over $50, if applicable.
2) I offer a personalized 2 hr one-on-one session for job seekers, career climbers or business owners looking to elevate their use of LinkedIn for career management or business growth. This will be a deep dive into your LinkedIn profile and then all the ways you can generate leads and interest via your presence on LinkedIn. You’ll also learn how to take control of the information on your profile via some expert “LinkedIn Hacks” which I’ll teach you. This customized training is offered as a phone or Skype/Google+ hangout session or in a mutually convenient location to those in the SF Bay Area for only $259. Please submit session PAYMENT INFO HERE to secure your deep dive today!
3) If you’d like me to review and provide feedback on your LinkedIn profile, just use this PayPal link, I’ll find your profile on LinkedIn and then back to you within 48 hrs or less (for $75).
4) I also offer a 2.5 hr program on Groups* that I can take you through via Skype or a Google+ Hangout. I have loads of experience managing my own private group and have helped many others determine how to manage and/or create a group for their business or professional interests. This session will show you how to grow your network, increase your brand’s visibility and generate leads my getting serious about Groups on LinkedIn. Please submit session PAYMENT INFO HERE to get started on you maximizing Groups on LinkedIn today!
*Just some of what we’d cover in your Groups session would include:
-Clarifying goals for the group going forward
-Determining group name and logo/images to use
-Composing group communications for description, welcome, rules, etc.
-Determining whether your group should be private or public group
-Handling invitations at launch and after
-Deciding on a profile of an ideal group member
-Managing Discussions and postings
Contact me to schedule yours today!