You’re invited! And you’re invited! Yes, you’re invited too!
It’s true! Congratulations just might be in order because the word on the street is that LinkedIn has opened the floodgates, and if you’re a LinkedIn member, you can most likely get a professional blog (plog) on LinkedIn like mine!
Here’s the post I wrote a few weeks ago about getting into the Beta and here’s the latest scoop straight from LinkedIn’s Help Center:
If you’ve been given publishing capabilities, you can start writing directly from your LinkedIn homepage.
- In the Share an update box on your LinkedIn homepage, click the Edit icon. This takes you to the writing tool.
- Write your post. To include visuals:
- Click the camera icon in the tools panel on the right.
- Click Browse in the box that appears.
- Select the file you’d like to upload and click Submit.
- Click Publish, Save, or Preview in the lower right.
- Click Close in the lower left to leave the writing tool.
Learn more about LinkedIn’s publishing platform and if you don’t appear to have the ability to start publishing, all can now publish,
but be prepared to share links to professional content you already have published online somewhere. Please note: LinkedIn Influencer is something different and is invite-only.
And, I’m excited to announce, if you’d like to hire me to get you started publishing your own professional blog on LinkedIn, check out my new Mastering Publishing on LinkedIn program today!
Are you going to participate? What will your topic(s) be? Please share in the Comments section below.
P.S. To receive my posts as they’re published on LinkedIn, just check out my latest post and then click the yellow button when you get there. Thanks and please let me know if I help!